Thursday, April 03, 2014

Puppet Update - the plot thickens....

Just thought I'd do a quick post to let you know where I am with the puppet...

It's in bits.

Actually, that's not entirely true.  I've restitched the left hand side, and I have the neck / head seams to do.  The biggest change however, is that I've ripped the mouth felt out!  Yup, I got sick of seeing that ridge, so I've pulled it all apart and I'm currently planning on putting a piece of black felt in, and using Hi-Tack glue as metioned before.

Extra bits I've just purchased include eyes, silicon tubing and wire - why they are required will become apparent in the fullness of time.....   :)

No comments: