Thursday, October 08, 2009

Lamy Girls (warning ** nudity **)

I said there would be some updates soon didn't I? Here are my LAMY Girls - warning, there is nudity...
Here is my greek girl, and the first one drawn this week (you should notice that they get progressively better!)

Now it's Action Girl - yes, I know the boobs are off...


Now it's Goth Girl - generally better than the previous too - except for the feet (what was I thinking?)
Now for Action Girl - complete with "Monkey" style staff, and getting better still...
Lastly, Nude Girl - MUCH better all round, including the pose (this also has the destinction of being the first drawing withe new Uni Eno Soft Blue leads)...


What do you think? Note for myself - Greek Girl has best arms, Nude Girl has best overall figure and style.

No comments: