Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twinkle


Everybody, meet Twinkle.
Twinkle works in Beryl's Bar, as her bouncer (although in his case, splatter would appear more appropriate). I had this vision of a classic , but slightly bewildered thug, but Twinkle is evolving in front of my eyes! As I look at him, I see him quoting Shakespere, so perhaps he'll be a very well educated thug!
In the above drawing, I can just see him saying "...but darling, what's my motivation for this scene?" In "Crash"he'll be a recurring character, and hopefully a popular one too.
This was drawn using my trusty Tradio, over a green pencil sketch.

Update: Just noticed that the arms have the wrong line order - I've drawn them so that the muscles appear closer from the top down, not the other way around: Note to self, watch out for that in future....

No comments: